Group Admins

• Profile picture of andrea

general

Public Group active 6 days, 2 hours ago

support area for everyone including pre-sale

Using WP Multisite Replicator work with a Child theme??? (2 posts)

• Profile picture of Chris Borgman Chris Borgman said 4 years, 4 months ago:

Hello,

I’m using a framework/child theme combination, Catalyst with Dynamik (http://cobaltapps.com/). I’ve tried 2 options so far (NS Clone and New Blog Template from WPMU.org) but the cloned site is missing everything from the Child theme Dashboard. I discovered that if I activate another theme then reactivate Dynamik most everything was there except for graphics that were uploaded into Dynamik. I then had to re-import the Dynamik skin I was using, this contained all the graphics so now the cloned site was complete.

I’m hoping to find a solution that is able to handle these special and very complex child themes. Any ideas, suggestions?

Thank you, Chris

• Profile picture of ronr ronr said 4 years, 4 months ago:

I haven’t used Catalyst, Dynamik or either of those plugins.

If Dynamik uploads the graphics to a folder inside the theme folder then you probably won’t find a plugin that clones those settings unless the folks at Catalyst choose to write one. There are a few themes that do store customizations in the theme folder and each theme has its own file & folder naming convention. So, a separate handler would need to be written for each theme.