Group Admins

• Profile picture of andrea

general

Public Group active 2 weeks ago

support area for everyone including pre-sale

Purchased and network+ group (3 posts)

• Profile picture of James Hu James Hu said 4 years, 6 months ago:

Hello,

I have purchased the network+ plugin. The paypal email is not the id I login here.

Please add me into the network+ group. Thanks!

ps: the paypal sn is: 1381e13kxdk6i89do46e044f8k4ck0o4sscs08o

• Profile picture of andrea andrea said 4 years, 6 months ago:

You’re in there now.

• Profile picture of nsbp001 nsbp001 said 2 years, 9 months ago:

I am trying to create a BP community for 4 different, but related, organizations. For branding purposes each organization needs its own domain name, but I want the entire user base for the 4 different communities to share common user, site and BP data tables as I want everyone to be able to see, friend, join forums, groups, etc at-will across the 4 domains.

I am thinking of using one masterdomain, i.e., masterdomain.org + 4 user domains that are actually sub-domains of the respective organizations, i.e.,

sub1.domain1.org
    sub2.domain2.org
    sub3.domain3.org
    sub4.domain4.org

No user would be assigned to masterdomain.org (except its superadmin). Rather all users would be assigned to one of the user domains. For branding purposes I would rather have subfolder URLs than subdomain ones, i..e, sub1.domain1.org/user1 sub2.domain2.org/user2 vice user1.sub1.domain1.org and user2.sub2.domain2.org.

I would also like to have home page for each user domain per per http://coreyjmahler.com/topics/setting-up-a-wordpress-multisite-install-to-use-multiple-domains/

And I need the solution to be scalable in that I can add new user domains as I go along if other organizations join the network, i.e., sub5.domain5.org

Will the Network+ allow me to do this and allow me to assign users to the user domains as we go along?