Group Admins

• Profile picture of andrea

general

Public Group active 1 month, 2 weeks ago

support area for everyone including pre-sale

Looking to style my wp-activate page with a plugin similar to your Signup CSS (3817) plugin. (4 posts)

Topic tags: wp-activate style, wp-signup style
  • Profile picture of Blake Blake said 3 years, 3 months ago:

Hey there,

Brand new here! After many days of digging for a solution to style my wp-signup page I found Andrea’s Signup CSS (3817) Plugin. I felt like I had struck gold, it is lightweight, easy to use (assuming css knowledge) and it just worked. I am now dealing with an ugly wp-activate page and was wondering how difficult it would be to create a similar plugin to do so. My knowledge of plugins and PHP is limited, but I can learn quickly given the right direction. Thanks for the help guys, here isa link to the plugin so you may look at it’s innards. http://wpmututorials.com/plugins/style-your-signup-page/

All the Best,
    Blake Douglass

• Profile picture of ronr ronr said 3 years, 3 months ago:

Have you seen our Custom Registration ebook: http://wpebooks.com/custom-registration/ ?

• Profile picture of Blake Blake said 3 years, 3 months ago:

Hey Ron, I have not. i’ll take a look but by the description it’s not quite what I’m looking for. I am using Headway theme builder for for the site I am using your sign-up css plugin on. The Wordpress pages like wp-login, wp-signup, wp-activate, etc, would typically use the theme’s home template if I’m not mistaken. This is not the case with Headway though, it simply displays an ugly grey screen with the text and no styling. This is why I am looking for a non-template based way to style the wp-activate page. Hope that makes sense.

• Profile picture of ronr ronr said 3 years, 3 months ago:

The Wordpress pages like wp-login, wp-signup, wp-activate, etc, would typically use the theme’s home template if I’m not mistaken.

No, none of them do. That’s why we developed the custom registration solution. When we were doing development projects we used that on most of the sites where registrations were open.

I can’t vouch for whether the custom registration would work with Headway.

When your original contact came in I thought you had purchased the custom registration eBook and had not found the activation template. AFAIK, there is nothing out there for styling wp-activate.php.